Thursday, January 5, 2012

Super Me

Nesting kind of makes me feel like a super hero. The fact that I no longer have college to worry about, nor the holiday stress, mixed with the fact that I am in prime nesting phase of my pregnancy has had me running around like a mad woman with the house keeping.

Here is a list of just a few of the things I have accomplished in the past couple of days:

  • Washed the dishes and countertops
  • Scrubbed the stove and burners
  • Built Adrianne's toddler bed (well, assisted in the building of)
  • Rearranged the living room
  • Rearranged Adrianne's bedroom
  • Made Adrianne's stuffed animal hammock
  • Made a new curtain for my kitchen
  • Organized my sewing junk supplies
  • Vacuumed the whole house front to back
  • Cleaned the bathroom
  • Tidied Adrianne's path of destruction approximately 15 times daily

And I could keep going, if I wasn't so exhausted right now. I'm only exhausted because it's so late though. I feel so energized during the day and that's why I have been doing so much. It's almost painful not to do things.

I just have this urge to make sure everything is perfectly clean when the baby arrives. I might accomplish this yet. :)

Oh and here is a picture of the cute little valance curtain I made for my kitchen.


It hangs above my sink, a place which I yearn to have a window. To make up for this lack of window, I have made this curtain which sort of tricks you into thinking there should be a window somewhere nearby. Then I am also working on a landscape painting of my dream garden. That way I can pretend it's a window view of the beautiful land I own when I am slaving away washing the never ending pile of dirty dishes.

I can't wait to show off that one as well!

Have you ever experienced the madness that is nesting??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory